Thursday, May 5, 2011

Win a Cricut...



I am the proud owner of a Cricut Cake.   Granted, because of my health issues I've yet to really get into using it.  Now that I'm feeling better I'm really wanting to use it, but my original intent was to buy a Cricut paper cutter as well.  I had every intention of coordinating greeting cards and baked goods with all the amazing Cricut cartridges.  Like most gals these days, though, I'm having a really hard time justifying squeezing a 'toy' into our tight budget.  Wouldn't it be SO fun to WIN one?  Yeah, I think so to.  You can't win if you don't enter.  Good Luck!


1 comment:

blog said...

In Office 2010 Key parts and even more units and enjoy the acquainted Company buyer experience. Office 2010 permits you to easily whole the work in more spots plus much more gizmos.Cellular telephone or even whatever personal pc with a Connection to the internet, it's Office 2010 possible towards all the time, anywhere you want to to your job.Everyone can't help but recommend for you to measure your personal machine so that you can install Microsoft Office 2010 Key this year's Microsoft Office process programs. Microsoft Office 2010